Curators’ Choice is a unique opportunity to acquire a portfolio of 10 prints by leading contemporary artists. Cubitt Gallery and Studios present Curators’ Choice, a special edition print portfolio celebrating 20 years of innovative curating and artistic production. Alongside Cubitt’s reputation for groundbreaking curatorial practice, it has launched the careers of some of the most internationally recognised figures in the contemporary art world.
For this project former Cubitt curators were invited to select an artist from their Cubitt programme to produce a new limited edition print. Curators’ Choice is a unique opportunity to purchase a set of 10 prints by leading contemporary artists, published in an edition of 60 and presented in a beautifully customized solander archive box, each print individually wrapped in its own glassine envelope.
Curators and selected artists:
- David Bussel (Freelance curator and writer) nominated Gustav Metzger
- Michelle Cotton (Senior Curator, Firstsite, Colchester, UK) nominated Wolfgang Breuer
- Penelope Curtis (Director, Tate Britain, London) nominated Tina O’Connell
- Bart van der Heide (Director, Kunstverein, Munich) nominated Haegue Yang
- Matthew Higgs (Director, White Columns, New York City) nominated John Stezaker
- Gareth Jones (Artist) nominated Adam Chodzko
- Tom Morton (Freelance Curator and writer, co-curator British Art Show 7) nominated Matthew Day Jackson
- Gregor Muir (Executive Director, ICA, London) nominated Cerith Wyn Evans
- Emily Pethick (Director, The Showroom, London) nominated Carol Bove
- Polly Staple (Director, Chisenhale, London) nominated Cathy Wilkes
Current price £3,000 For further information please Contact Us.