MANAGER, CUBITT GALLERY
(4 days per week, maternity cover)
£25,000 pro rata
Cubitt Gallery is one of the UK’s most established artist-run spaces, renowned for its programme of innovative and challenging exhibitions. The successful candidate will have a minimum of three years’ experience working in a relevant role in the visual arts. The main responsibilities are exhibition administration, financial management, fundraising and marketing. Please note that there is no curatorial element within the role.
Deadline: Monday 19 November, 5pm.
Job Description & Application Form
Please download Job Description/Person Spec and Application Form here:
To apply please follow the application procedure below.
- Download the Application form to your local computer:
- Rename the file inserting your Surname and Forename:i.e. from Cubitt_Manager_Surname_Forename.rtf, to Cubitt_Manager_Jane_Doe.rtf, if your name is Jane Doe.
- Complete the application form, then save it as either an .RTF or .PDF file. Please do not submit a MS Word .DOC or .DOCX file as these will not be accepted.
- Revisit this page and click on the Apply now link.
- Fill in our online submission form, remembering to attach your completed application form.
- You will receive a confirmation email when your submission is complete.
We will not accept CVs by e-mail for this position. Please follow the instructions above.
All opportunities are advertised, both here and in relevant press. Cubitt is an Equal Opportunities employer.
This page contains information about opportunities currently being advertised by Cubitt. If you have trouble with this page or need a large format application then please Contact Us.
Cubitt Gallery cannot accept unsolicited job applications or CVs.
Please note Cubitt Gallery cannot accept exhibition submissions.